The Land of Enchantment Opera is pleased to announce its 2015 opera season
June 29th – August 2nd
- July 2015 – Monday – Saturday – 30 Days of Opera – Free Nightly Performances at 6:40 pm at Gallup Courthouse Square-Prior to the Nightly Indian Dances
- July 9th – Wine Tasting and Opera Social – 7:00 pm at Gallup Cultural Center – Tickets are available by Contacting Patrick Mason at 505-862-9498.
- July 18th – Scholarship Dinner – Gallup Elks Lodge – Tickets are available by calling Amber Chisamore at 505-409-7904.
- July 26th – Free Sacred Music Concert – Sacred Heart Cathedral (415 E Green, Gallup, NM) – Doors open at 1:30.
- August 1st – Le nozze di Figaro, by Mozart – El Morro Theatre (Gallup, NM) – Doors Open at 6:30
- August 2nd – Le nozze di Figaro, by Mozart – El Morro Theatre (Gallup, NM) (Matinee)(Free admission to those under 18 in age) – Doors Open at 1:30
TICKETS MAY BE PURCHASED AT THE DOOR, AT MASON & ISAACSON LAW OFFICES (104 E. AZTEC AVE.), BY PHONE AT 505-862-9498, OR BY EMAIL AT ADMIN@LANDOFENCHANTMENTOPERA.COM.
Young Artist Program
If you are a young singer looking to improve your craft, the Land of Enchantment Opera Institute is a program designed to bridge the gap between school and the professional world, transforming singers into artists. Singers at the program receive daily coachings and voice lessons from recognized masters in the opera world as well as daily master classes to hone every aspect of their performance. In addition to the operas, singers will have performing opportunities at various events over the course of the five week program.
We invite you to send in your application at our online application page. Come and spend the summer in beautiful Gallup, New Mexico and find out why we are known as the “Land of Enchantment.”
Tuition: $3,200.00 (includes housing and lunch)
Please submit your application by February 1st, 2014